Empathy Superheroes: 4 Part Downloadable Parenting class with videos and worksheets
Do you struggle with lecturing too much, or feel like everything you say and do with your kids/teens is wrong even when you try really hard as a mom or dad?
Are you tired of fighting with your kids and want to get on the same team again?
Do you want to raise kids who REALLY trust you when the chips are down?
Do you want to know how to help your kids feel safe and like they can process ANY trauma or emotion, however trivial or serious in a world getting rocked to its core?
You might have heard that empathy is really important as a parent. What you might not know is how to deliver it so it WORKS. In this crash course on the super powers of empathy and how to apply them, you will acquire a working knowledge of what to do and how to do it - without over complicating things. Instead, this simple approach will actually help you pay attention to nuance and to become a better parent! Parenting will also become much more enjoyable because of the closeness you'l experience when you become an empathy superheroe! Here are just a few of the benefits of this highly affordable parenting course:
- You' get many of the benefits of having a personal life coach for your growth mom or dad
- The videos will provide you with a reasssuring face and presence to guide you on your journey.
- The videos range from just a few minutes to just over 15 minutes long. You'll get all the substance without needing a lot of time..
- The inquiries are brief, yet can be used over and over. They can incorporated into your evening or morning ritual to help you process will you sleep or set the tone for your day!
- This product has the potential to deeply transform your experience of life with kids. It's value whatever monetary value you could place on having genuinely improved relationships with your children! This video course is priced at $8.88 - less than a typical buffet lunch that doesn't carry a high risk of food poisoning!
- Empathy Superhero Q & A LIVE Sessions are offered on a regular basis and are included in the price of the class
- When you become an empathy superhero you add more more kindness to the world, which we really need right now
- When your child knows they can trust you, there is nothing they cannot handle. You gift them with resilience when you invest in this program
YES, I'm ready to invest in my child's resliience
Alicia Kwon's book "Life of An Intern's Wife" is such a joy to read. You will learn much about family, medicine, spousal relationships, and how children are so adaptable and can teach grown-ups some of the most important things we need to know about life. What children teach about love is so honest and Alicia captures the children's views and feelings so clearly.
All of this in a book that is so "laugh-out-loud funny at times, I would put it down so I could savor the joy of learning from so many different points of view. I also did not want the book to be finished too soon.
The humor is never contrived and is always driven by the serious side of living. I am a veteran teacher, retired, but back in harness part time teaching poetry to high school teens. Doing so has taught me to explain to students that here is much poetry to be found in good prose writing. "Life of An Intern's Wife" has abundant examples of a poetic voice. For instance:
"I walk toward my love, immersed in his informational world, and as if he can sense me, his gaze looks up and his eyes meet mine with happy recognition. He clicks out of his Epocrates, puts his phone away, stands up to hold me close and kiss me. We are just shy of a make-out session. Time to order. We get a vanilla steamer and a hot chocolate, both to share. An empty couch invites us toward it and we plop into squishy comfort. We talk and laugh. Everything is funny, as though we are buzzed, only much more wonderful. Our drinks are entirely virgin. We are high on each other alone. It's just one of those whimsical wonderful times when two peoples electrons are calibrated for synergistic hilarity and the joy of two are also one."
I shall put this wonderful book away for a time. But I shall not be able to resist reading it again in the not to distant future. The difficulties of life are met so realistically with joy, caring, and all the kinds of love you can imagine in a close knit family."
Want to get it? Buy it Here.